The wrap around lead goggles gives the highest protection and comfort to operators. The wrap around model is advised to be used in areas where there is radiation exposure risk from sides of the head. The large, clear side shields protect the user from lateral exposure while eliminating the “tunnel” effects of look-alike.
Available Protection Levels (Lead Equivalent):
0.5mmpb x-ray googles
1. The medical ray protective glasses (protective glasses for short) is composed of the lead glass eyeglass and the glasses frame.
2. The lead equivalent of the protective glasses is not less than 0.50 mmpb
3. It can efficaciously prevent the getting through of the X-ray.
4. It is suitable for the research of radiation in the fields of national defence, scientific research, industry and mining, medical, health and epidemic prevention, and operators in the X-ray room.
5. It can prevent the operators eyes from being hurt by the high-energy radiation and X-ray.